Search This Blog

2/14/2010

Giving respect

 
The internet is for sharing. Sharing information, ideas, thoughts, feelings, emotions, music, images, video, sounds, memories, experience, history, entertainment, help, opportunity, and most of all DATA. I know that my own personal life would not be what it is today if it were not for computers and the internet. I have memories of being a young child on the internet when it first started. My high school focus was computer networking and I was studying toward getting CCNA certified. I then abandoned the idea and began doing graphic design and tried to start a business doing so. I've made and ran several webpages in the past and I now work in Internet technical support. The internet is a huge part of my life and I can't think of my existence without it. I think the internet is a place of opportunity and freedom that will hopefully affect our thought and processes of governing others into a way that is open source and equal.

I wanted to start my blog with information contingent upon its - and my own - existence.

Educate yourself on what you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment